samedi 19 décembre 2015

Can anyone assist?

I am currently trying to find out if John Bell has passed away. John used to live with the Greenburgs years ago in Altadena. Later he moved to Long Beach California where he was when he last called me 12 months ago. At that time he was not in good health but he would usually call me every fews months to keep in touch. It has now been a year since he last spoke and all my emails have gone unanswered. Also his last known mobile number is disconnected.

I don't know if anyone on this board has been in contact with John but if someone knows his address and could check on him and let me know if he is OK I would be very grateful. As I live down under it is not possible for me to check in on him myself.

Cheers
Can anyone assist?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire