dimanche 20 décembre 2015

Open letter to Leah Remini

Leah - I want to say I really enjoyed your book - I finished it this morning. I waffle between whether Tom Cruise is Miscavage's tool or he is worshiped by him. There is some sort of bromance going on. I guess in the classic Scientology meaning of the word, Tom is not a suppressive, in that he's promoting the subject, (or was) but the how he does that - mano a mano with Matt Lauer, publically belittling Brooke Shields, Dancing with Couches or his nasty treatment of Naz, I can see your point he is harming Scientology's image, rather than helping it.

Perhaps that's because of all of the love bombing, that has jacked his ego (sorry to use a word from another practice) so straight up and vertical that he has lost touch with reality. But whatever, the whole idea you presented that his wedding was a massive PR coup for Scientology, was something that had never occurred to me.

So thank you - it was a really clear read, and I appreciated your honesty.

Best, Mimsey
Open letter to Leah Remini

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire