mercredi 9 décembre 2015

Are Rinder and Rathburn Still Guilty?

Are Rinder and Rathburn still guilty?

I was reading Jenna Miscavage’s book. It was Mike Rinder and Marty Rathburn who were doing so much of the brain washing, interrogating and mind fuck to her. She was a teenager. I know where they stand right now and that is good but I have a hard time forgiving them, even if she has.

These were grown men who were ruining the lives of kids. I get it, they (Mike and Marty) were all victims and I think Rinder was even born into the cult so he really did not know any better.

And yes they are really making amends right now, but still they were grown men who were so self-aggrandizing and pompous, self-important and evil that they could do these despicable acts to kids.

For me it felt more real when I was actually listening to the audio book, because it felt like it was happening in present time and it really made me think a lot less of these guys even though that was in the past.

It was as if they were in a cult that raped children (yes rape is worse) because everyone in the cult raped kids. Now they are out and making up damage, are they still guilty?

Any thought on this?
Are Rinder and Rathburn Still Guilty?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire