jeudi 31 décembre 2015

Auditing needs to be available at affordable prices

I have decided that auditing is over priced. LRH originally wanted auditing to be affordable. The CofS prices are ridiculous and Independent prices were lower but still far too high.
Most people are easy to audit. Review auditing requires more skill but is still not that difficult.
Auditors are mostly not the sort of people who want to live in mansions.
Some people run better with short sessions and some with longer sessions.
I have evauated my finances and worked out that I can comfortably survive charging €35 per hour plus €5 per session which balances things out.
Let us see how it works. I'm offering auditing at the above price for January.

In the longer term I would like to reduce auditing prices further. The CofS exists with 10+ admin staff for every auditor. That is absurd.

Quite a few Independents have inflated prices based on their status as a "Class 12" or "Class 8" or whatever.

I am ending that now. I have 35+ years experience as an auditor mostly working independently.

Scientology succeeded when it was affordable. Most who left the CofS had little auditing.
Auditing needs to be available at affordable prices

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire