samedi 12 décembre 2015

Harmonics of thought in others

Something that keeps happening to me - I don't know if it can be characterized as telepathy. I will start thinking about someone and they will call, mostly on the same subject. It happened again today - I was driving, and began thinking of going to find out the status of something that I had ordered for Kath. I hadn't thought of it in weeks and suddenly it was on my mind. And shortly after I got a cell call from Kath, saying she was very upset with me, why hadn't I picked it up weeks ago - it had been ready on the 16th of November. I was flabbergasted - I had not gotten a notification either by email or fax that it was ready. She kept going on about how upset she was, and no amount of explaining that I never got the notification would calm her down.

Tonight, I was thinking about it and I had this concept I thought I'd post and see what you think, and that is that her upset over picking up the item and discovering it being sitting there for weeks created an electrical pattern or discharge of some kind that resonated in my mind. I will ask her tomorrow when she discovered it was overdue or when she picked it up, in relation to the time of her call. Maybe it wasn't electrical - maybe it was some other energy, but the reason I chose electricity was that it can have an influence over a large distance. Isn't that roughly how cell phones and radio work?

It wasn't like I was thinking: "oh shit! How long has this been sitting there? Oh my God." or: "Damn it! Why didn't he pick this up weeks ago?" which you would expect from telepathy. Instead I was thinking, about going over that way Monday, and perhaps I should check on what the status is. Then she called. So it was like a harmonic.

I'll keep you posted on what I find out tomorrow.

Mimsey
Harmonics of thought in others

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire