mercredi 23 décembre 2015

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/Good News thread.

There are various greetings across threads, this is a chance to bring them all together. I know people who don't post anymore check in at these times and it's a good way to spread some good feelings.

It would be great to hear stories of new lives and freedoms this last year, how we have coped and our wishes for the future.

I started a Disconnection and Christmas thread, which is the sad one. We can have a happy one too.

To start off I can say that despite the traumas of this last year, I am feeling particularly good and much healthier now. When you face serious medical problems it does change your perspective on life. It reinforces priorities, who you need in your life and who you don't. It's always about attitude and as we find our feet and come to understand our pasts, we now have unlimited horizons. Of course it's tough sometimes, yet in a weird way I am grateful for the challenges (when they are past!) because it helps find out things about yourself that can only come through experience.

I have a lovely little one year old grandson now and new life is such a joy. A cheeky sort of conspiratorial smile from this little kid as he toddles past on his way to another adventure is just fantastic. It always makes me laugh! I walked up the path with him recently, his little hand in mine and his tiny feet keeping pace with me ... it's a moment I will never forget. As a mum I guess I was too busy to really appreciate the small moments.

I don't post family pics but I will share this cropped one. A wee lad with his bestie.

12240103_10153697913924029_814896929521780306_n.jpg

So Merry Christmas everyone, I wish you well and may the coming year be full of scientology recovery and good things.

:hifive: :party: :dance2:
Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/Good News thread.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire