mardi 17 novembre 2015

Yesterday, Today and ?????

there are some spectacular arguements going on at my house.
I am so close to leaving that it fucking scares me.
I can't seem to resign myself to Husband going into the FZ, knowing full well not only how I feel about it, but knowing that scn has harmed people.
Now he is giving materials to the FZ, and has taken my Quantum meter for his own. He did that without my permission, and he took materials down that do not belong to him after I had told him that I do not wish to contribute to the FZ scene, and specifically to the group that he has joined.
Christ! I don't know what to do.
I just got a thank you note from the FZ person telling me what a nice gift the OCA is.
OOOPS! I didn't send it. I hit the ceiling. ( again)
Truly, I don't know how long this can last.
Yesterday, Today and ?????

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire