lundi 16 novembre 2015

Cult of Hubbard posting on Craigs List

I look once in a while on Craigs List under the "Community" heading...and the various categories under that.

There is one category...." Classes " that is always full of hidden Scientology posts.....

Sometimes I just make a post and basically say....Beware....hidden cult stuff....

BUT...now, I can't seem to post or even find a way to post under "Classes".

"Classes" doesn't even come up as a catagory to post under.....if I look for it.

I am confused. Why can't I find the "Classes" catagory to post under? This is on Tampa CL site.

Could someone else, check this out for me...and tell me what is going on?

Screen Shot 2015-11-16 at 9.59.37 PM.jpg
Attached Images
Cult of Hubbard posting on Craigs List

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire