jeudi 19 novembre 2015

Scientology Front Groups - a new video series

Well, thought I'd see about getting a ball rolling here on this topic. I am producing a new video series to expose Scientology front groups. Rather than do one gigantic, documentary-style video which would encompass all of them, I'm breaking it down so that each group gets its own shorter video so I can focus on the purposes and activities of each one. There is a lot of ground to cover, more than I initially thought. As this rolls out, I'm interested in anyone's thoughts and feedback on the subject overall. Maybe some of it will end up in these videos since I am going to have to research each of these as I go. All I know right now is that I don't even know the half of it.



I'm not working on this full time. My main effort right now is to get my book done (so close) so I'll probably be putting about a day or two each week into these. So if I don't come around for a few days between comments, that's why. I'm knee and elbow deep in Scientology crap right now as I get this big project done. It's fun but sometimes (sigh) it can be a little tiring!
Scientology Front Groups - a new video series

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire