mercredi 25 novembre 2015

I went to their door; still free

In the 28 years since my escape from $cientology they've sought me out. They've come to my door, approached me in public. I've never sought them. Never gone to their door. In my 5 years on staff, LC SNC (LRH Comm Stevens Creek Org) they tried repeatedly to get me to Flag. I knew traveling on their dime meant no $'s were insured and one could be without lodging, without food, and stranded away from home. My LA trips had proven that true. Yesterday, while traveling in FL from CA, I went to their door, I entered that door, and I left there still free. It was a big day for me in my 28 year recovery from the cult. I took Tony Ortega and Miss Lovely with me.

image.jpg
Attached Images
I went to their door; still free

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire