dimanche 29 novembre 2015

Chicago, Nov. 2015 - Scientology member liable for disorderly conduct

Chicago, Nov. 2015 - Scientology member liable for disorderly conduct.

WWP: Chicago, Nov. 2015 - Scientologist liable for disorderly conduct

http://ift.tt/1XqCFI2

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *



Stuff I should add:

- The defendant who was found liable of disorderly conduct tried to tell the judge that he was only attempting to cover the camcorder lens. This was false, as he hit the camcorder forcefully and tried to yank it out of my hand. His version of the story was contradicted by my video from 2 different perspectives.

- Unlike the other court events that have taken place within the past few years, they didn't send any other Scientologists to any of the hearings and trials.

- After filing my small claims suit, I got bunch of offers in the mail from places like Judge Judy, Judge Mathis, and other TV shows to have my case considered for display. I'm sure it's the same stuff they auto-send to everyone who files. Some of the other goofs I protest with got all excited; I just laughed them off and didn't reply.

- After some consideration, I've decided not to release the name of the person or the videos of the incident at this point in time.

- It took time to take care of this court stuff, and I didn't want to comment on it until everything was resolved, so that's why I haven't made much new content lately.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
Chicago, Nov. 2015 - Scientology member liable for disorderly conduct

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire