jeudi 12 novembre 2015

From "D-Listed" website

The proprietor of this website (D-Listed) makes me literally LOL every day. His site does border on offensive at times, and if you are any kind of bashful or a prude, by all means avoid it! Anyway, I just found this video in one of his TC stories. I'll (TRY) to link to the video first, then 2nd I'll link to the TC story on D-Listed today. It tickles me that people like Michael K. (proprietor) now rattle off bits about Xenu & thetans in their stories almost daily :dancer::thumbsup::coolwink:



http://ift.tt/1MFr5lj

I hope the links work! The video about TC is hysterical----!!! Cheers. EDIT: Be sure to read the comments below the story! One of my favorites thus far "Go scream at an ashtray, you freak".
From "D-Listed" website

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire