dimanche 29 novembre 2015

is moxon an idiot?

Quote:

Is that Kendrick Moxon?” I asked Daughney.

“I don’t know who Kendrick Moxon is – that’s Rick,” she told me.

Moxon still could not figure out how to forward all videos at once, so he called his computer guy. We all sat outside by the smoking area, having lunch, while waiting for him to arrive. Computer guy did not know how to do it, so he had to get another computer guy involved. “Ah, just forward me every e-mail, one by one,” Moxon said after they gave up, and I sat there and waited till they forwarded all the videos and docs.

“I can’t believe he does not know what the heck he is doing,” I whispered to PI. “Yeah, we should fire him,” he whispered back.

Quote:

They left all my stuff in the trunk and took me to a hotel room where Moxon and Kirsten were sitting. “Just-a-geek” was there too.

“I rented two rooms – one for me, and one for you,” Moxon told me. “Right next to each other. Let’s finish what we started. The faster we finish, the faster you can leave. Believe me, I don’t want to keep paying for these rooms for several days. I already spent more money than I was allowed. See? I bought a printer, so now we can print out all the documents you stole without leaving the room, and you can initial them. We forgot to do that last night.”

“So what? Just take this printer back to the store when you’re done and get your money back,” I advised him.

He looked at Kirsten. “What do you think? It’s a good idea. I still have the receipt. How I did not think of that?”
I started reading the web site that's listed in Karen's latest video - My god! It is like the keystone cops or the Naked Gun films - it is too funny to be believed.

Mimsey

Here's the link:

http://ift.tt/1OykmJd
is moxon an idiot?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire