lundi 30 novembre 2015

Here to apologize and tell you the truth

Hello listen I'm here to apologize I'm sorry for my behavior but I joined here hoping that you would not be the way that I had been told that you were but so far it seems like everything I was told about how you would be was correct


I did lie to you guys, I am a current member of the Church of Scientology, I can come here and talk to you because I am unbreakable, my mentality is so strong that I can be around squirrels and it not affect me you cannot be suppressive to me you do not affect my level, you are suppressive nature will not affect me in anyway, I have total freedom of movement and the ability to talk and go anywhere I want because I am free from being able to be suppressed

I have been in there since I was 12 and I have never ever seen any of this bull crap that all these people have claimed to have happened, there is this thing called confirmation bias that when a group of people get together they have a similar opinion it causes that opinion to grow, even if some of the stuff is true it does not mean that it is true for every single person that is a member of the organization, it'd be like saying that all of the Catholic religion is bad because a few priests are pedophiles

So in a nutshell what I'm saying is that I have never had a negative experience nobody I know has ever had a negative experience and I've never been forced to not communicate with anybody I've never been told not to do anything I've never had any kind of pressure against me and I've never been physically assaulted or anything by anyone so when I come here and purposely act a little bit out of the norm and then get lambasted to me that speaks more highly of you and the mentality of people who apparently couldn't handle not having negative influences in their life I I have developed my mind to a point where negative people do not affect me because they are so far below me that they are like ants their negativity is so inconsequential to my existence that it doesn't even register my auditing is clean


Now hopefully I can actually post this and it stays up thank you for your time
Here to apologize and tell you the truth

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire