samedi 21 novembre 2015

Steven Hassan: Combating Cult Mind Control book trailer

How well I remember the day this book (first edition) arrived into my life. I was terrified, aware only that my mind had been invaded and that before me was a big job. I had been subjected to mind-control for the previous 20 years (in scientology). I wanted my own thoughts back. I wanted to just be myself but didn't have a clue how to get home to myself. I unwrapped the book sitting on the living room floor, literally shaking. So began the journey...

About six years have passed. I am doing great now. My life is peaceful, full of laughter, authentic feelings and thoughts which are all mine. I cannot express sufficient gratitude to Steven Hassan for his book/work. I sometimes think he helped save my life.

My warmest love to Steven Hassan. I am delighted to see this new edition in print. :)

Steven Hassan: Combating Cult Mind Control book trailer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire