lundi 16 novembre 2015

I just listened to Troublemaker audio book. Who else read or listened?

I thought it would be OK, but I found it amazing. I never liked her as a person. I thought she was a self centered arrogant brat. But she really has amazing integrity. I really have a lot of respect for her now.

One thing I learned from the book is this:
The Police never talked to Shelly. They only talked to her lawyer. I never knew this.


The book was so well written. I liked it much more than Going Clear. I think it would be a great movie.

It gives such a great feel for what it is like in Scientology. Even though this book was written about a celebrity it is very relatable to anyone.

She did a great job of making you feel the heartbreak of disconnection and how obvious it was that disconnection is part and parcel of the cult.

She made the cult look so crooked, so foolish, so brainwashed, and so deceitful just by telling the truth.

If you don’t have time to read it I suggest the audio book.
I just listened to Troublemaker audio book. Who else read or listened?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire