jeudi 19 novembre 2015

Methodical Illusion & Deception ~ Scientology and other entities that dupe and betray

Subsequent to researching Scientology after my exit, I am interested in the subject of mind control.

This is a fascinating video sent to me by another ex-scientologist.

Did Scientology dupe you into donating more money than you ever dreamed you would?

Did you have no intention of "getting up a Bridge" when you first entered Scientology but then HAD to get up the Bridge after being involved?

Did Scientology dupe you into becoming a volunteer - working for free and then owing Scientology money after you quit due to frustration and negative experiences?



I never thought about an airplane not being able to fly through a building. I would love to hear what others have to say...



Would love to hear from others.
Methodical Illusion & Deception ~ Scientology and other entities that dupe and betray

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire