mardi 24 mai 2016

What I loved in Scientology !

What I loved in Scientology ? Some of the people !

And NOT in order or importance :

Geoff Lewis ( passed on ) downright bigger than life funny back on 8th in LA

TR Bob ( no clue where he is ) Was examiner on 8 th St & La Brea. Was famous for walking around with what he thought was the greatest example of TR O
( He always started bug eyed at everybody ! )

Dean Bleheart ( still in ? ) What a dry sense of humor & really good poet.

Yvonne of CC.( passed on - all too soon ) ) Warm. Wonderful, Could get things done.

Heber ( still in the hole ) Back in the day he was so much fun to be around !!

Sue Hall ( no clue where abouts ) Drop dead gorgeous. Good hearted person.

Carol Fergerson ( spelling ? ) ( still in ? ) Forever course sup that was so warm & wonderful.

Joanie Prather ( ?? ) Beautiful person. Warm friendly. None of celeb nose in the air some had.

Wings Hauser ( still in Hollywood ) Another one who had that bigger-than-life-persona. What a hoot !

Art Webb ( still at Flag ? ) Bus with DM back in the day. Knew him as an auditor in the Sandcastle. he was famous for his TR4 " I'll give you that again ".
Serious guy but not when being an auditor was nice to have a conversation with.

John Dries ( passed on ). A walking encyclopedia of reference long before any " tek vols ". And a wonderful guy.

Julia Salmen. ( passed on ) Nice gentle lady.

Sheesh. So many others really fine people in their own right - nothing to do with the cult.

Some just a conversation or two with. Some long time friends. We each moved on in our own way, but, so many really good people here there & yonder along the way THAT is what I loved while I was in the cult. People I look back & say to myself " I'm so damn glad I got to spend some time with them "!

So many more I passed by in the hall hurrying to get to course, ethics, cramming or session & I didn't then take the time to notice people!.

Please do add some people you enjoyed being with & around !
What I loved in Scientology !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire