jeudi 12 mai 2016

Quick Question about "Fair Game" from Someone who Has Never Been a Scientologist...

Hi,

I have been lurking for a bit, and this is my first post. Thank you for sharing, and I hope that you are all healing well from your past experiences.

I had the following quick questions about "Fair Game" particularly in the DC, NY, and London regions:

1. Do Scientologists in those regions regularly "follow" and harass non-members (people who have never been members or involved in church activities) as part of "Fair Game"?

2. What are the reasons for which they would do that if the non-member is not a journalist or someone with a "pulpit" for criticizing Scientology? How "easy" is it to be labeled an "SP" and "followed" for an extended period of time if you have never been a church member and are not a journalist/writer type? Is simply being "annoying" to a very high level official enough?

3. Would Scientologists stalk a non-member just because they think (rationally or not) that that person would lead someone away from Scientology?

As my screen name shows, I have never been in Scientology, but I am asking questions about "Fair Game" because I may be experiencing an issue with gang stalking which could be Scientology-related. I have had only one brief encounter in passing with a very famous Scientologist (at a non-Scientology event). This problem started to intensify in early 2015 if that rings a bell with anyone who might have left the church recently and knows of any major operations against non members and never members.

Thanks!
Quick Question about "Fair Game" from Someone who Has Never Been a Scientologist...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire