vendredi 20 mai 2016

Does OSA do things like this?

I've been noticing something that seems like just a tech glitch but lately have wondered if it might be something more. Hoping someone can shed some light on what this might be.

Several times I have sent a text to someone, no pictures, and they will later tell me that they didn't get the text but instead got some symbol, like "@" or "*"

I don't know if this is just my phone acting up or what. It's intermittent.

What I do know is that if you really wanted to mess with someone, if you had the technology, you could alter or disrupt their communications, whether email or text. So you're sitting there annoyed with your friends because you think they're ignoring you, or they're sitting there wondering why you're sending them weird shit but don't say anything to you.

I think a cult with billions of dollars at its disposal might try anything to mess with any and all "enemies" and no doubt anyone posting regularly on ESMB might fit that description. It wouldn't be a costly operation, if the tech existed to do such things.

So, has anyone else experienced this? Or am I just paranoid? LOL. I could be, you never know.

But just becuz you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
Does OSA do things like this?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire