mercredi 25 mai 2016

Ghostbusters star Leslie Jones Reveals She Was Once a Telemarketer for Scientology

Ghostbusters star Leslie Jones Reveals She Was Once a Telemarketer for Scientology.

Many websites are carrying the same story. I'll just pick one.

US Magazine: ‘SNL' Star Leslie Jones Was Once a Telemarketer for Scientology: ‘It Was a Very Easy Interview’

http://ift.tt/20DG2Ze

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Another star with a Scientology past! Leslie Jones revealed on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Wednesday, May 25, that she once had a job as a telemarketer for Scientology before her big break on Saturday Night Live.

“You were a telemarketer for Scientology?” DeGeneres asked the comedian.

“Yeah, they kinda still don’t know I’m not a Scientologist,” she said. “Thanks for blowing my cover, Ellen!”

The actress, 48, who appeared on the talk show with her Ghostbusters costars Kate McKinnon, Kristen Wiig and Melissa McCarthy, explained how she got the odd job. “I lived in Glendale. I needed to pay the rent, and it was a very easy interview. I just acted crazy,” she joked. “Oh, my God, I’m sorry, Scientologists, for revealing things,” she said, staring at the camera with a blank face.


* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
Ghostbusters star Leslie Jones Reveals She Was Once a Telemarketer for Scientology

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire