mardi 3 mai 2016

$ Poor Scientologists

I thought I'd start a thread about Cult Members that don't have any money...

Cult members that are poor.

I'm talking about the type of Cult member that will attend a tape play at AOLA......just so they can at least have a sandwich...and get something to eat. ( because they are hungry and don't have any money to buy food. )

I recall a well off British girl...that I dated for awhile, rather new to the Cult....on lines at CC in Hollywood. She commented to me about "all those junky looking cars in the Pac Base Parking lot." LOL....and she was right.

I'm talking about all the cult members that work for "scientologist owned businesses" for peanuts.....

I'm talking about all the cult members that will never be able to pay for their "OT" levels.....

I guess I'm also talking about cult members that don't join the sea org....perhaps due to some out qual.....but are public.

A lot of these types attended every event.....
$ Poor Scientologists

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire