jeudi 26 mai 2016

Caitlyn Jenner tries to help Kate Bornstein see her Scientology disconnected daughter

Mike Rinder and Caitlyn Jenner try to help Kate Bornstein see her Scientology disconnected daughter.

Tony Ortega has the story. I'll excerpt it only briefly below.

Tony Ortega: What you didn’t see on ‘I Am Cait’: Kate Bornstein and Caitlyn Jenner at Scientology HQ

http://ift.tt/1XzKskJ

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

But then, away from the cameras, Jenner brought the subject up with her.

“Caitlyn asked me later, what’s up with your daughter? Have you gotten back to see her? No, I told her. I’d sent her a letter, birthday cards. I’d done an Internet search and found that she was living in Tarpon Springs, Florida. But then she had transferred to Los Angeles with a Sea Org command team. I learned that from [former Scientology spokesman] Mike Rinder,” Kate says.

“Caitlyn said, wait she’s in Los Angeles? I showed Cait the picture I have of her. She said ‘Let’s go see her!’ That’s how she is,” Bornstein says with a laugh. “I’ll go with you, she said. You will? I asked. Yeah! she said. That’s how it came up. Caitlyn is a champion. That role for her is comfortable and she knows how to walk that walk. She will champion people’s rights. And she will fight injustice. And so she agreed to come with me to Scientology.”

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

“Mike Rinder had pulled a few strings and found where Jessica was stationed and what her office was,” Kate says.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
Caitlyn Jenner tries to help Kate Bornstein see her Scientology disconnected daughter

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire