vendredi 13 mai 2016

Proof the world has gone mad: The Great Bathroom Panic of 2016

. . . .
Obama administration to instruct schools
to accommodate transgender students

http://ift.tt/223zsww

I thought Obama was going to "Focus like a laser beam on creating jobs,"
with 94 million adult Americans currently unemployed and many desperate for
work so they could feed their families and have a decent life. Maybe someday.

This seems like an important issue.

Instead, they are worried about the 0.000003% of the population, where honestly
there was not that much of a problem in the first place until they brought it up.

All I can say is, God help America.

I'm really getting worried now.

Theoretically, each school should have four bathrooms and shower facilities:

  • Girls for girls who know they are girls,
  • Boys for boys who know they are boys,
  • Want to be Boys for girls who want to be boys, and
  • Want to be Girls for boys who want to be girls

I'm originally an asexual Martian. From Mars, that is.

Or so I see myself most of the time, wandering around here on Earth.

Which bathroom should I use?
:hmm: . . . . :shrug:


Proof the world has gone mad: The Great Bathroom Panic of 2016

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire