dimanche 22 mai 2016

New blog about "joining [Scientology] and helping the members wake up"

New blog about "joining [Scientology] and helping the members wake up."

I somehow think that blogging about this publicly is not a good idea.

The blog is: Mathew Vs Scientology

http://ift.tt/1TD7FB6

The inaugural, May 22, 2016 post states:

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

This Blog will follow my new current plan of joining the cult and helping the members wake up. I will document every interaction with them on this blog and see how far up the bridge I can go.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

I'll note that an apparently then 15-year-old with the same name in the same country tweeted about Scientology once in 2014.

I'll also note that a person with the same name has liked posts in the Facebook group Scientology Sucks.

Seriously, if anyone can communicate with this person on Facebook or otherwise, you might want to advise him that his plan is perhaps ill-advised.
New blog about "joining [Scientology] and helping the members wake up"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire