dimanche 28 février 2016

Thanks to Scientology Basics I have become a millionaire

Sorry for going against the general direction here.

My premise is that I respect all opinions and I sympathize with the people who have been harmed while being part of scientology. Myself I have been the object of family disconnection, fair game, Sea Org deprivation and special style of motivation (thanks again Mariette Lindstein for your "positive and uptone" management...).

Yet, the basics and the technology of auditing, in my opinion, do work or at the least have worked on me. Ten years after having left the cult (this is what it is now the C.of S.) I have continued up the "bridge" on the advance levels almost through solo nots. I have been continuing by myself. No membership to a group, just studying the materials available and go hunt for the new ones and apply the procedures. I was mid nots when I left. I basically did solo nots. I was a trained auditor.

I used the scientology basics in my profession. I blended them though with common sense and what I may define as "ethical wog principles": do not harm, win win, synergize, etc.

I built feww successful businesses in more than one industry. I am happy and life has been a ball.

In my opinion this has been possible because i was outside church suppression and I just tried to keep what worked and throw away what didn't.

My take out: basic scientology principles ( i am not necessarily saying hcob and hcopl that are not principles but application systems) do work and can change one life for the bettter. At least they did for me.

Solo Nots done outside the church's influence does work if you are an auditor trained. Or at least it did work for me.

I wanted to just give a different or contrarian viewpoint. No desire to offend or to make wrong.

Total respect but mind that I am an SP so I think the other way.

And finally I wanna thank all of you guys because for many years you have been my support team.

Long life to ESMB.

SD
Thanks to Scientology Basics I have become a millionaire

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire