lundi 22 février 2016

Declares, Libel, DA packs and Slander

An aspect of the disconnection process that isn't addressed enough is the slanderous /libelous behavior of the church. Because Hubbard has published his ideas that Scientology is above Wog law, he has opened the door for any number of abuses that would result in a lawsuit in a non-scientology business.

The big problem that Hubbard and all of the MAA's and EO's and especially OSA is that many of these people they are painting to be nasty SPs, is that they are in fact well thought of in the Scientology community. To suspend belief that the person is a good hearted person, they have resorted to slandering and libeling that person the members in good standing. They have to turn their public's belief around 180 degrees to convince them to disconnect from said "evil doer"

This takes place in several forms:

A) the publishing of the SP declare
This still occurs, but it is a private affair, the showing the SP declare to the public person (or staff member) in the privacy of the MAA /EO/OSAs office. This is an improvement - the declares used to be up on a bulletin board for anyone to see. One time I was walking to the elevator at the lower level of ASHO and there on the bulletin board was a declare on a married couple I was friends with - I called them up and they were not aware that they had been declared.

B) the DA pack
This is a pack (manila folder or booklet) saying all sorts of bad things about the SP in question - for instance - when I was in the throes of my own declare, OSA showed me the DA pack on Marty Rathburn, it had some reports, and evil ints ( intentions) from his auditing session. They have a DA pack on me that they show people. How do I know? People have told me they have seen it.

C) what you posted
I was recently outed on ESMB by an OSA sock, with the purpose of exposing my online name / avatar to the public person, so they could then cherry pick my hostile comments about Hubbard, Miscavage, and the church, to the person to convince him I harbored evil intentions towards the church. In this case they were successful - the person disconnected from me via a lame, lie filled email from his wife.

D) hate sites
They set up these sites that portray there, the SP in the worst possible fashion. Karen #1 recently did a video about her site and the manufactured lies they published. There is plenty written about those site so I won't take them up.

It is a wonder they have not been taken to court for this illegal behavior. For that is what it is - slander and libel.

Mimsey
Declares, Libel, DA packs and Slander

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire