mercredi 24 février 2016

ASHO / AOLA 2007-2010

Hello everyone,
Well... It has been a long time since I came here. I don't remember my password and don't have access to my old email address which content mainly SPAM :):) to reset my password. Well I just created a new account.
My earlier one is 8-8008 if you want to know more about me.

Anyway, I managed today to get 2 answers from ASHO publics. Old friends, nice people. I found their email addresses and send them a communication to see. They answered and were pleased to hear from me.

At some point I asked them if they knew where VINNIE RUFFOLO was. I heard that his wife CARMEN was out of the SO, back in GERMANY (apparently) and that she is not with VINNIE anymore. She has no data except last he was in Texas. Looking around there, I found some phone numbers but they are not good anymore.

Anyone with data on Vinnie RUFFOLO AKA Vincenzo RUFFOLO ?

Thanks.
ASHO / AOLA 2007-2010

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire