dimanche 14 février 2016

Australian Grandparent (13 Feb 2016) wishes Scientology recruitment counter-advice

I hope some Australian ex staff can help with advice here in this grandfather's request below.

chuckbeatty77@aol.com

Chuck,
My name is ___X____ and I live in Australia. My grandson I believe has been tricked into becoming a member of the church. The bait was a girl he was speaking with over the Internet and also Skpye His friend paid for a return trip to Aptos near Santa Cruz . My daughter went with him to check it out about a course that will be paid for by her step parents and also stay at there house with the girlfriend. My daughter only went to the house once in the week she was there and only at the front door. My grandson stay for another 3 weeks and then returned home to Australia. About 3 weeks later the girlfriend paid for him to return for him to meet the head of Cabrillo college as he was accepted there and need to sign up. He has a visa till Dec 2017 but I believe he needs to get a student visa from Australia. Suppose to return for this on the night of his 18 birthday. He what's nothing to do with his mother and his family. My daughter has reported him missing. My question is this a recruitment for the church and there method to rope people in? How can we get him back to Australia? Do they apart from brainwashing make sure he cannot communicate back home? I said to my daughter that it looks fishy. No one these days shells out return flights etc without getting a return of there investment. Is there any way to rescue him before it's too late?
Can you advise me on the above?
Many thanks
___X_____
Australian Grandparent (13 Feb 2016) wishes Scientology recruitment counter-advice

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire