dimanche 14 février 2016

Karen de la Carriere: Scientology is smearing me again

The ongoing fair game of Karen de la Carriere:


Quote:

Sure, it’s a classic smear campaign, and it’s pretty obvious who’s behind it. Karen decided rather than to keep quiet that she would make a video about it, and talk about the other things that have been thrown at her — including material right out of her supposedly confidential confessional sessions in the Church of Scientology. Give it a look…
http://ift.tt/1KjGHw1




Karen comments:

Quote:

Karen de la Carriere • 11 hours ago

The Church's toxic policy of Disconnection killed my only son
Alexander Jentzsch/ because he had no dad, (imprisoned) no MOM, and cherch manipulated disconnection.

That was not enough for OSA and its dirty Fair Game that is paid for with 501(c)3 tax
exempt dollars.

We had the Squirrel Busters come to our house accompanied by armed bodyguards. Why do
they need armed bodyguards to communicate?

We have received letters with baseless allegations from OSA's donkey
attorneys.

The Cherch has wasted taxpayer dollars making "anonymous" false reports to city and
county agencies about my pets and home.

I had a lawsuit. The trial was last September. It concerned a 1998 second trust deed on my home of $125,000 and had nothing to do with the Church. It was a real estate issue. The loan was a usurious loan transaction at 14.5 interest rate and my opponent wanted $785,000. He got $149,000. I won.

My lawsuit had zero to do with Scientology. But filings are public record and Scientology
Inc went after this court case for blood. They showed up so often to opposing counsel with smear and slime on me from my confessional folders, they said, that opposing Counsel asked my Counsel “How do I get the Church of Scientology to stop showing up and interfering with this real Estate case ?

At the start of trial opposing Counsel told the Judge that the “Church” of Scientology had offered to take over the whole legal real estate case to fight me (*destroy them utterly* )Church Counsel would take over and pay
all costs to defeat me. Opposing Counsel refused. The Judge took note.
The Cult sent opposing Counsel the prostitution video..the Cult so wanted to enter the prostitution video into
Court Records! Opposing counsel had the brains and decency to refuse to be a pimp for the cult's slander.

Hell hath no fury than a vicious cult acting out vengeance on a whistle blower they
fail to stop.
http://ift.tt/1KjGF7r
Karen de la Carriere: Scientology is smearing me again

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire