jeudi 11 février 2016

Chlor-Mag

A friend of mine turned me on to MgCl, aka magnesium chloride, or Chlor-Mag.

One problem with magnesium compounds is that they are absorbed very slowly into the system. But Chlor-Mag is quickly absorbed.

I have a jar of Chlor-Mag powder. I was advised to just mix it with water and drink it, but it tastes terrible, so I put it into capsules. However it is extremely hygroscopic -- it absorbs water from the atmosphere until it turns into green liquid mush. So I open the jar, dry the stuff out in the oven, load up some capsules quickly, dry them both out in the oven again, then put the capsules into an air-tight plastic jar with a silica gel packet.

So far, it made some stiff muscles (particularly in my neck) go away. There will probably be more visible benefits later on.

Helena
Chlor-Mag

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire