jeudi 25 février 2016

Teleportation????

OK, here's one for all you geniuses who know all about fakery and trickery and whatever.

In my house - which is a modest two-storey building - I have a room set aside as my study/auditing room. I know pretty much what is in there and familiar with all of it.

Yesterday morning I go into the room (hadn't been in there all week - too busy with other things - and lying in plain sight on the floor is a Makita power drill. Brand new to all appearances, 710 watt drill. No box or chuck key, just the drill with its cord with a NZ type plug.

It's not mine. I have two other power drills and have no need of this. Besides I buy Bosch or AEG, German stuff, not Asian. So where did this come from? I have checked with everyone who lives here with me and with all of the (few) visitors I have had recently. All are as mystified as I am, and I don't believe any of them would surreptitiously plant such a thing here.

So where did this come from? How did it get here? When there's no one home the house is locked and it is fitted with movement detectors and is alarmed and all of that.

So what is this all about? I have it here before me, all bright and shiny. Where did it come from? How did it get here?
Teleportation????

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire