jeudi 4 février 2016

Scientology Discussion Topics: Pending Reorganization

Or perhaps I should just say "Organization" as the forums under "Scientology Discussion Topics" seem to be in random (that is, no particular) order.

There are 31 separate forums, some with subforums, in the "Scientology Discussion Topics" section. It is difficult for me to find a specific forum, even if I know it exists. I imagine that it is also just as difficult for others. As a result, the "General Scientology Discussion" forum often ends up being a catch-all and collecting posts which really should be in a more appropriate section, but I understand because it's the first on the list and the others are all so random.

So, I am going to work on arranging the forums within "Scientology Discussion Topics" section into groups of similar subjects.

However, I didn't want anyone to be alarmed when things start moving around on the main forum listing page, so I'm making this announcement first. I will also add a dismissable yellow notice at the top of the forum closer to the time when I begin, pointing people to this post in case they missed it. Primarily, I don't want anyone to think there's something wrong when things don't look quite the same as they did.

This will not all happen immediately but will be more of a gradual process as I look at each individual forum and determine which forums are similar enough in subject matter to be grouped under one heading.

Here's a "for instance", although the specifics may change from the example given here:

For New People:
New Member Introductions
Welcome, Media People, look here for contacts

Personal Stories:
My story from inside Scientology
Staff "War Stories"
etc.

Documenting Scientology:
Legal and Government Actions against Scientology
Leaks (leaked emails and other stuff)
Completions lists
etc.


Each of the new headings will appear the same way that the headings "The Board" and "Scientology Discussion Topics" appear here, that is, as a blue stripe with a description on a gray background below that, followed by the list of forums in that section. Subforums, for the most part, will probably stay under the same forum they're currently under.
Scientology Discussion Topics: Pending Reorganization

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire