jeudi 18 février 2016

Charisma

Hello Exes!

I was wondering about charisma and its impact on expansion.
I have never be in presence of El Con, so I don't know if he had charisma; but I guess yes. For me he was not so charismatic on pictures... Even a little disgusting (and, yes, I stayed in $cientology...:duh:)

But I have witnessed the opening and expansion of my local mission and the ED was very charismatic. He was charming, quite handsome, beau parleur as we say in french. He was the archetype of the very good and friendly salesman. And the mission was as he was (friendly, a nice place to be, etc.), the expansion was rapid, the staff were well payed (yes, it has existed in some area!). The mission became an class IV org and was still winning and expanding. All the public was in awe of the ED, everybody was feeling this friendship and was OK to work hard for him on courses or in session.

On the other hand, I have also witnessed the opening of a second mission in my city. The ED and his girlfriend were very friendly but they were absolutely not charismatic. The mission was empty and after 1 or 2 years it closed.

So I think that the sales tech, the advertising or the "ruin" finding are not sufficient in order to have success and expand. It is more based on the behavior and the personality of the persons involved.

Have you also witnessed this situation? Is the success of the orgs or missions linked to exceptional people?
I think its the case. Like in the world outside of $cientology.

Thanks for reading, all the best!
Irayam
Charisma

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire