lundi 19 octobre 2015

The Unbreakable Miss Lovely book tour ends in Perth

Tony confirmed yesterday that Bryan Seymour will be at the Perth event :clap:

I have been in touch with Bryan Seymour and a Perth colleague to identify avenues to get the word out. In the first instance we are targetting similar groups to those who have supported the US book tour (atheists, humanists, sceptics etc)

As a never-in, I am not acquainted with any exes at all, and in the four years I have been posting at the Village Voice/Bunker and about 3 here, I have noticed precious few in Perth/WA.

I am keen to get in touch with anyone who can direct me to people who might be interested who are living in Perth who I can email, send info to

I also don't post much at - or read much any longer - at WWP so not sure if there are any anons active in Perth - anyone have any knowledge about this?

Please comment here or PM me with any ideas.

Perth is the last stop and we want to make it a good 'un :thumbsup:

Cheers
The Unbreakable Miss Lovely book tour ends in Perth

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire