vendredi 16 octobre 2015

Field Staff Auditor Scam ~

I received a call from a staff member asking me if I would be interested in receiving auditing outside of the Org due to my location

I told them "yes" just to be naughty....:coolwink::wink2::biggrin: and to have the Field Staff Auditor call me.

I obnosed the scam while I was in Scientology ~

The field staff auditor position was part of the "smoke and mirrors" to get people to pay for training and even get trained....then they have to get their own pc's and hell, the Org can't get them so how would a field staff auditor get one...

AND

The Org's don't allow anyone to audit outside the Orgs - it is suppressive....LOL

AND

Everyone that gets trained has their certs pulled and then has to get retrained and many quit or quietly go away...

It is another criminal scam $old in $ciendollatry...
Field Staff Auditor Scam ~

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire