mercredi 21 octobre 2015

Request your opinion and advice:

I have been thinking about my next major project and would like your opinion about it, if it is something you would use or look at.
My interest has long been going away from the "fight" which is so many amazing people doing more than I could, and more focusing on people, building good and meaningful lives after Scientology and the fight.
This is actually an incredibly complex subject, so while I originally thought about something more like a mentor ship channel on all sorts of subjects from exes and others extremely successful in that specific area, I thought of starting with a smaller bite. The concept is "who am I now". Google makes everything we did and said on line available for ever.
A close friend of mine, just started dating someone, whose ex googled her, and threatened to take his kids away because she was a "cult child and a prostitute". Half true, and half an OSAesque lie.
Googling job applicants is now pretty much normal. What would you want a potential employer to see?
Googling in dating is done by almost every woman I know.
If someone was not willing to read something like this to let me tell my story on negative stuff I might have, I don't know that I would need them in my life.
Being able to tell our story can give us some pride and honor in our history and how we handled it, actually turning it to a positive.
It would be a place highly ranked on google for personal names (would get proper SEO done) where people could tell their own stories, in video or written forms to document who they are now. Might set it up with references where friends or co workers or employers can post references or even videos.
As people evolve and their perspectives change they can revise, lets face it we are all evolving. So right now I envision this more as a living site rather than a static history of "yeah I said this 5 years ago but now I think blah!"
It could evolve into something with more of a professional slant to it for non ex activists. The first that comes to mind is Graham Berry, who is probably one of the most remarkable and least understood people I have ever met.
Please let me know what you think.
Request your opinion and advice:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire