vendredi 23 octobre 2015

Documenting a story I head from Quentin Hubbard

In November, 1975 a bunch of us (Church of Scientology of San Diego staff members) traveled up to Los Angeles to listen to Quentin Hubbard speak at the Manor (he passed away one year after this event). I sat at his feet and took a picture of him as he was talking. Even though it has been forty years since I attended that event I still recall some of his talk. Part of his talk consisted of space opera stuff. But what remains in my mind, yet today, Quentin told us that there had been life on Mars and that a major war had blasted the atmosphere and all those who resided there away. I really don't think that it was Quentin that made up the story of the war on Mars, I think more likely it was something his father told him and he passed it on to us during his talk.

Click image for larger version.  Name: Quentin01.jpg  Views: 0  Size: 163.3 KB  ID: 11524

In September, 2015, CNN published a story that stated "Eons ago, ancient Mars had “an extensive atmosphere,” along with “an ocean two-thirds the size of the northern hemisphere and a mile deep,” said Jim Green, director of planetary science at NASA said during a press conference on Monday. After an unknown catastrophe, “Mars suffered a major climate change and lost its surface water,” Green explained.

The story is here - http://ift.tt/1GnuBjz

I am not trying to boost LRH's image (I know for a fact he was a teller of tall tales), what I am doing today is documenting something I personally heard from Quentin Hubbard's talk in 1975. Who knows, maybe in the next forty years proof will exist to prove LRH's Mars war story, and then again maybe not.

Howard Dickman
Chandler, Oklahoma
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version.  Name: Quentin01.jpg  Views: N/A  Size: 163.3 KB  ID: 11524  
Documenting a story I head from Quentin Hubbard

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire