samedi 31 octobre 2015

Hello Everyone, Good to see Im not the only SP - Ex Sea Org INCOMM

With all the attention on Scientology lately I was curious to see if there was a discussion board like this. Its strange that even some 20+ years later Scientology still gives me the chills.

I was a Sea Org member recruited eventually to serve within INCOMM as the CLASS IV REG IC. To this day I am still impressed with the tech that Scientology was managing at the time.

I was recruited out of a Class IV Org in Santa Barbara not long after my first military discharge. I was days away from being evicted from my apt and looking for a job downtown where I ran into a Reg on the street. 1 Week later, I'm stacked up 3 high in the "dorm" apts on Fountain St in Hollywood. My first Sea Org job, outside of the 6 days a week of classes, was working in the kitchen prepping huge vats of Oatmeal and taking turns running the dishwasher. How lucky was I to get a weekly stipend of $30 and a few free hours on Sunday to wash my clothes! Anyone in the 90's remember the convenience store just down the street from INCOMM that offered a few Arcade Games? That was my escape for a few hours each night.

Apparently my aptitude and auditing demonstrated a bigger role and it wasn't long before I entered INCOMM.

Months and months of clay demos, looking up the definition of "IF" and "THE" and I reach a point where I start asking questions in the class. Report, Auditing, Report, Auditing, I am eventually given a warning. Amazingly they move me out of the dorms and into a room just behind the Scientology building (I forget the street) with another long term Sea Org member who is OT3 (who was really an amazing person, she was one of the old time euro recruits who came over after Scientology was booted from Spain). I am managing some 360+ Class IV Reg Reports and apparently doing well enough they are trying to keep me happy.

A young friend of mine visits my room late one night and tells me that his parents have gone "downline". Presumably they joined Watchdog and apparently felt their own son was a detraction. 2 days later hes labelled a suppressive and booted. He's 17 years old. His parents were never naturalized. He has spent his entire life in Scientology, his day job is at Bridge Pub. Ultimately he's deported to NZ as his parents cant be located and they have completely "Disconned". 2 weeks later I exit INCOMM and keep walking.

With just the clothes on my back and maybe $10 in my pocket I am alone, homeless and an SP. Before long I re-up with the Army and put my life back on a positive track.

I am very happy the truth is starting to grow bigger than even the machine of Scientology can handle. I saw so many things during my tenure that should have shook me out of my trance. How about hiding away people from the police with door after door of push locks. Just getting to my office took getting through 8 uniquely keyed doors.

Anyways, its good to know I am not alone and was well justified to leave even though it took me far too long. Thanks for the forums and am looking forward to reading other peoples stories.
Hello Everyone, Good to see Im not the only SP - Ex Sea Org INCOMM

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire