vendredi 30 octobre 2015

My wife wants to join the church of Scientology.

Hello everyone. I am new to the board. I don't even know if it is the right Forum.
However, I have a somewhat urgent matter and I was wondering if I could get some advice.
My BPD wife of 15 years and I have decided to separate.
To safe everyone a little time, I spare the juicy details. Let's just say it's been
a long haul and its for the best.
We have 3 children together of (8, 12, 14). My stepdaughter (19)is moved out and joined the
Church of Scientology in Salt Lake City back in April.
I did not find out until recently. We currently reside in Idaho.
My family has been going through the anxiety and emotions that are associated with
a separation over the last week and my wife has not informed me about any plans she might have.
I am still in a state of shock, since we where married for 15 years and it's a big change.
Last weekend she went to visit my stepdaughter in SLC. She came back very exited telling me all about the Organization and how nice everyone is.
I didn't pay much attention to it, since she has had her manic days and ultimately this is the reason for our divorce, her mental illness.
Tonight my oldest daughter told me that Mom wants to move to SLC and join the Church herself.
Knowing my wife, I realize that she is serious about it.
So to come to a point, my question is:
What if she wants to take the kids to Utah with her.
I know she can't just get up and take them legally,....but what if?
How serious is this? Even if she moves to Utah by herself and joins the Church, do I have to worry about my kids being around the church?
She used to be a devoted Christian and even though I didn't agree with it either I respected that in her.
I know I'm a bit behind on my homework about Scientology, so please bare with me.
I'd appreciate any input...... Thank you in advance...
My wife wants to join the church of Scientology.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire