mercredi 21 octobre 2015

Looking for anyone willing to be interviewed and recorded

Hi!
I'm currently studying media at Dickson College in Canberra, and my major assignment is to produce a short radio broadcast. I am doing an information piece on Scientology, and I am looking for people willing to be interviewed. Questions asked will be along the lines of why people join Scientology, Why they left, and what it means for members in day-to-day life.

The piece will be as objective as possible, and your privacy will be protected (including voice changing if you wish). If you are located in Canberra, I would prefer to meet in person, however Skype is certainly feasible.

If you are unwilling to be recorded or interviewed, but still have information that you are comfortable sharing, please send me an email and I will get back to you. Finally, please remember that if you don't feel comfortable during the interview, none of the questions are mandatory.

Sincerely,
Cai Holroyd
cai.holroyd@gmail.com
Looking for anyone willing to be interviewed and recorded

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire