lundi 20 juin 2016

Looking for a new meter

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here, so, hope you're all well!

I'm from Melbourne, Australia and I'm looking to purchase a meter of some kind and I'm having a bit of trouble finding one. I've looked around online quite a bit and found a few Scientology Emeters on Ebay, but I kinda wanted to stay away from the COS version. A lot of the links I've found on my search are quite old, some of the websites they refer to being at least ten years old (with no signs of recent activity). The Mindwalker site, for example, has a few models on display, I sent them an email and never heard anything back - I'm figuring there's no-one on the other end.

Anyone know of current websites with various meters for purchase?

Thanks
Looking for a new meter

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire