lundi 21 septembre 2015

The Journey

Hi,

The handle is Nom De Guerre.
The journey is still to higher states of awareness.
The involvement with Scn was from 72 to 2001.
I can't begin to tell you how drastic the changes were especially after the founder was no longer in the picture.
I have seen the new guy up close and personal. The first time was in the 80s.
He got in my face and I restrained myself from decking him because my father, had always insisted that I pick on someone my own size.
The regret of not punching me out is vivid.

Over they years mysterious obstacles got in the way of my progress.
Eventually there was something that happened that started mo on a string pull.
Guess were it went? Also it explained why simple straightforward policy on ethics was not being applied.

There is life after the experience and growth as well.
I won't kid you. It has taken all of my resolve to break the spell. Some of the traps are subtle.
It is easy to go on a wrong path, but if you have faith in yourself and the overall objective things
tend to sort themselves out. That is without the assistance structure btw.

We tend to see what we want to see in things.

I am no exception. I took the founder at his word that he wanted every person on this planet
to have full personal freedom and responsibility.

Enough said. I continue my quest with as much humility and grace as is possible.
The Journey

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire