lundi 21 septembre 2015

How many revisions have been done on Scn materials and services?

I keep wondering how the existing public really feel about all the revisions that have been done in Scn.
It might be fun to list them all out for the lurkers.

I must have purchased at least 5 different copies of the Ethics, SOS, Dianetics, and Self Analysis books throughout the years. 2 sets of OEC and Tech vols, along with 2 tech dictionaries, 3 versions of the PDCs.

I saw the PTS/SP course revised at least 5 times along with the materials.

The Pro trs course had at least 2 revisions.

The Student Hat had been redone 3 times, IIRC.

On the processing side, I saw the Purifs revised 3 times, the objectives 2 times, the grades went from regular to quickied and then back to some ungodly long, "must fn" all the list items, and I can't even count the amount of times the CCRD has been revised.

Each time a new course or service came out "Fixed and un-squirrelled" I was glad I had not done it yet or bummed out that I had to now re-do it. I began to secretly wait for all the boo-boos to be caught before doing anymore services.
How many revisions have been done on Scn materials and services?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire