lundi 21 septembre 2015

New username

It's been a while since I posted here, and my email I signed up with then, and password, are long forgotten. I like this new username better anyway. Born into Scientology, went to Scientology schools, was in the Sea Org as a teen, etc. Been out for two decades now so I no longer worry that leaving has ruined my chances at spiritual freedom! Still being connected to my Scientology family all this time I have observed that OTs are just as human as their woggy neighbors; they also get sick and die, and aren't superhuman like I was led to believe as a child when reading EPs of various levels or looking at L's brochures. I think I've become a spiritual "dilettante", having read a little bit about almost every religion or self-help tidbit I've come across over the years. My atheist left-brained (with Buddhist leanings) husband keeps me grounded. See you all around.
New username

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire