samedi 12 septembre 2015

Scientology Covertly Works To Take Down My Website To Obscure Their Crimes

Scientology the tax exempt covert criminal Cult has been busy in the past 13 months. I established a website that details the Cults financial market manipulating crimes back in August of 2014. View my earlier posts for a link to my website.

I had never had a website before & after some research I went with I-Page, one of the premier No.1 rated web hosting services. I elected to go with a one year service agreement, knowing that the Scientology wrecking machine would do every thing in its power to louse up or take down my website.

And as predicted they have. Someone working at I-Page (in August of 2015) "accidentally" deleted my account, which took my website offline. When I discovered my site was gone, I spent hours with I-Page "customer service" trying to get it restored. Details on my experience with I-Page followed a very familiar pattern. For the first 8 months my interaction was 100% positive & since has been 100% negative.

The run around was almost beyond belief. Very similar to dealing with the Scientology Cult back when I was personally involved in "Scamotology".

The question is...why does Scientology need to work to make my website go away? The Cult loves feeding the public red herrings or sending them down the primrose path. If the data at my site is all a pile of fantasy, why would Scientology spend the time & its resources to make it go away?

The answer is: the Cult knows, & I know, the data at my website is Truth. Scientology always needs to suppress the Truth about its activities. So whats wrong with the Truth Scientology? :yes:
Scientology Covertly Works To Take Down My Website To Obscure Their Crimes

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire