samedi 12 septembre 2015

Hello, and a little bit of my story

Can I cross post some of this from another forum? I suddenly realized I needed to get this out and, after 25 years, talk to other people who were there, either at Flag or in the SO anywhere else in the world. People who understand. So, let me know if it's not OK to cross post this from another site.

Hello everyone. It is so good to know that a forum for people like us exists.

About me: I've been out of the Sea Org since the mid-90s, but it took me years to even be able to think about it, much less talk about it. I got in as a teenager, and was later joined by my dad. We did the EPF at Flag, and although we were supposed to be going somewhere else we ended up staying (mostly due to my mom and her custody agreement). Over time, I also did full time training in LA. (My mind is fuzzy on details and I forget the name of the building. It was at Hollywood and Ivar.) Eventually, due to threatened legal action from my mom for being out of state without her knowing, I was sent away until I turned 18. I tried to come back, kinda freaked out, and eventually blew. My dad routed out at some point later and became public. When he left from that he had a TON of intimidation and legal trouble.


I started googling and searching yesterday because I had a dream about my boyfriend in the SO. I googled him last night, and found his name mentioned on a thread in another form.. I thought maybe it was time to talk about everything. Maybe even find people who were there at the same time?


I'm sorry this is choppy, I keep editing out lines of details, afraid that after all this time there might be someone lurking that would give me a hard time. All these years and I'm still paranoid. Thanks, SO!
Hello, and a little bit of my story

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire