jeudi 24 septembre 2015

Hi

I tried reading dianetics and the fundamentals of thought. I couldn't get through them. It was like reading a madman's version of pig latin I summed up as gratuitous nonsense. I went online after trying to read those books. Scientology is a religion according to the IRS? The things scientology does to people, it's beyond awful. I guess I'm lucky because I checked those books out from the library so scientology doesn't have my phone number and address. I would go nuts if they were bothering me.

I don't plan on posting much. So much to read here and I admit I don't understand a lot of the scientology terms and jokes. I watched the going clear documentary. I'm still shocked. I am trying to make sense of why scientology isn't raided by the government and shut down.
Hi

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire